Funded by the Job Creation Scheme under Anti-epidemic Fund 2.0 of the Government, the University of Hong Kong (HKU) launches this Project Associate Scheme which aims at providing fresh graduates with development opportunities and hands-on experience in various projects (e.g. initiatives in Faculty/academic department, student administration, finance, HR, IT, estate/facilities management, programme/event management, public/community relations, fund-raising, etc.).
Who are we looking for
- Fresh university graduates who are keen to learn and contribute in higher education
- Hong Kong residents (candidates holding student visas are not eligible under this Scheme)
- Existing staff of the university are not eligible for this Scheme
- Salary: HK$15,500 per month
- 7-day annual leave
- Sick leave and medical benefits
Eligible applicants are invited to apply online by clicking the respective openings below for details of the post and requirement.
|503046||Department of Computer Science||Computer System Administration|
|503484||Department of Psychology||Website Development and Multimedia Production|
|503598||Faculty of Dentistry||General Administrative Support|
|503216||Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences||Event Planning, Clip Production and Administrative Support|