How To Apply
The University only accepts online applications for jobs, unless otherwise stated in the job advertisement, in which case applicants should follow the instructions therein to submit the applications.
To apply for a job:
- Visit the University’s career site at http://jobs.hku.hk.
- Select the job you wish to apply for, and click Apply now.
- Enter your email address, review the personal information collection statement, and click Next to begin with the application. (You will create an applicant portal account later in the process.)
- At the beginning of the application, you will be invited to upload a CV. If you choose to do so, the system will read your CV and pre-fill part of the application form for you.
- Complete the rest of the job application by following the prompts. You may upload other documents (if so instructed in the job advertisement) in the relevant part of the job application.
Upon successful submission of a job application, you will receive an email acknowledgement from the University.
Other useful features in the career site:
- By clicking Applicant login, you can login to your applicant portal to finish an incomplete job application, view your completed applications, track application status, view the job advertisement, and more.
- To search for a job in our career site, you may use a keyword search in Job Search or use a filter in Refine Search.
- If you are interested in receiving email notifications for future job vacancies, please click Job alert and complete the details.
- You may share the job opening on social media by clicking the buttons at Share this section in the job advertisement, or click Refer a friend to send to a recipient by e-mail.